Job description / Role
Generate new real estate funds
Oversee the real estate investment strategy
* My client is a leading financial services company that provides investment banking services. The Company provides asset management, financial advisory, mergers and acquisitions, brokerage, and investment planning service.
* Launch of real estate investment business, building investment pipeline and fund structuring
* Source and evaluate real estate transactions for the fund
* Origination, Structuring, Road Showing and on-going management of real estate investments across Saudi Arabia
* Work for the largest local investment bank in the Kingdom.
* Exposure to existing profitable funds and working with a world class team.
* Manage large real estate investment portfolio.
* Successful candidate must be familiar with the Saudi real estate market.
* Experience dealing with the CMA, developer and land owners.
* Prior experience managing and creating successful real estate funds.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.