Job description / Role
EY is seeking a regional Cybersecurity Team Leader and Expert to help sustain and expand the regional EY Cybersecurity business. This position will be the direct client interface with our Cyber clients and should have demonstrated experience, knowledge and relationships within the MENA region, particularly in Qatar, Oman, and Kuwait. They will be expected to have wide Cyber exposure that includes at a minimum Cyber Strategy, IAM, SOC, Resilience, Forensics and Incident Response and demonstrated capability to work with domain leaders to bring the best solutions and delivery to our clients. They will also provide leadership to experienced and junior staff in the group and be the regional champion for the Cyber Partner. They will work closely with the regional Cyber leadership and be part of a unique global network of Cyber specialists to drive innovation, operational excellence and sales. In addition, they will also develop a close working relationship with the IT, OT, and IoT specialists, IAM, Cyber Analytics, SOC and Threat Intelligence teams in MENA, EMEIA and Globally.
The Cyber Team Leader is a critical customer facing role that requires the instinctive ability to recognize client cybersecurity challenges, translate them into business requirements, and develop and execute a clear strategy to solving our clients most pressing cybersecurity issues. The Cyber Team Leader will be responsible for the development of the proposals and objectives to meet client requirements that underlies the customer-centric EY services, and plays a primary role in the customization of tailored end-to-end services to the for our clients. The Cyber Team Leader will also play key role in introduction of new services /solutions in EY portfolio to our clients in terms of evaluation, integration and deployment of the same.
- Lead teams in the development and implementation of EY Cyber services strategic regional clients
- Provide direct leadership of EY Cyber teams to deliver successful services across multiple regional clients
- Key presenter and thought leadership at industry events, for industry day representation, development of white papers and in direct client meetings along with other key EY executives and management
- Demonstrated ability to engage "C" level stakeholders and explain Cyber in business terms
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with the customer cyber / security team
- Work with local, regional, and international delivery teams to ensure success integration of the project to our clients
- Establish strong and intimate working relationships with both clients and internal EY sector and market focused teams
- Clearly articulate the cyber issues the MENA Public, Financial Services, Utilities, and Energy sectors faces and the solutions required.
- Providing input for improvements to of EY Cyber services in line with dynamic regional and global cyber risk profiles and the global network.
- Key advisor to the EY Cyber MENA Partners and regional steering committees of any Cyber specific market changes, opportunities and issues.
- Clear understanding of evolving technologies and capabilities used to monitor and protect clients from Cyber Threats
To qualify, candidates must have:
Seeking a dedicated candidate with a strong passion for Cybersecurity, who can articulate complex technical problems and solutions to "C level", with a focused state of mind to understand how technology can assist and support to protect EY's clients from the threats they face. We are looking for a Cyber Team Leader with capability and experience in some of the following areas:
- Excellent leadership, team work, passion and drive to succeed and combat Cyber threats
- Experienced with both the Government and Public Sector, Financial Services, and Energy sectors
- Proven relationships in Qatar with senior leaders
- Experienced in developing solutions for cyber threats and challenges in IT, OT and IoT
- Experience with developing and implementing Cyber Threat Intelligence capabilities
- Experience leading Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration testing engagements
- Experience in managing Security Operations and developing and implementing Cybersecurity Operations Centers to include planning, solution design, playbook development, and incident management
- Experience and knowledge working with Risk Management and Cyber Risk Frameworks
- Awareness and knowledge of IAM solutions
- Awareness and knowledge Big data analytics, dashboards, eGRC and behavioral analysis tools
- Awareness and knowledge of Cyber Incident Response
- Awareness and knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, and other Frameworks for understanding cyber threats, risks, and threat actor actions
- Awareness and knowledge of Application Security Risk Assessment and Secure Application development requirements and standards
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have an Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field
- 6+ years of working experience in a Senior Cyber role
- 4 + years minimum technical experience with cybersecurity technologies and operations
- Strong experience on customer service processes and solving issues
- Proven solution sales record with strong client intimacy
- Knowledge of various security architecture methods such as Enterprise Architect Frameworks like TOGAF, SABSA, etc
- Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
- In depth Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge
- Knowledge of networking and application knowledge
- Knowledge and experience working with security solutions including SIEM, IDS, Firewalls, CTI, APT-D,
- Knowledge and experience assessing and auditing against cybersecurity industry and national standards and developing roadmaps, plans of actions and milestones, and project requirements and charters
- Knowledge of analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of network monitoring technology platforms.
- Knowledge of end point protection tools, techniques and platforms.
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
- Knowledge with TCP/IP, security concepts, WAN and LAN concepts, Routing Protocols, Firewall Security policies
- Knowledge of VPN technology, PKI, AAA, and IDS concepts
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
- Preference to multilingual or bilingual candidates in English and Arabic
- Strong oral and written communications skills
What we look for
You'll need to be highly motivated, a self-starter and a strong communicator with the ability and experience to discuss technical content in business language to board level. You'll also need to be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognises the value in developing others and strengthening the team.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.