Job description / Role
• Coordinate fleet moves throughout the entire DFW area (2 major airports and 40 off airport locations).
• Ensure the efficient delivery of wholesale and turnback units to the appropriate auctions to reduce vehicle deletion time.
• Supervise a large staff of transporters and manage productivity to reduce costs, enhance customer service and improve performance.
• Help to manage the in-fleeting process.
• Work in conjunction with the Fleet and Contribution (yield) departments to ensure the pool is making the correct “move” decisions based on contributory rentals.
• Complete a variety off administrative responsibilities including but not limited to working in conjunction with ERS, locating missing cars, maintaining non-revenue vehicle reporting, verifying wholesales / turnbacks, opening and receiving purchase orders and tow tickets, requesting vehicle titles, assisting with regional re-marketing efforts and answered all fleet related questions for the field as they arise.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Must have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
• Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles (automatic)
• Ability to project professional appearance.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
• Strong sales skills
• Strong problem-solving and decision making skills.
• Properly manage employees including; training, developing, setting expectations, and disciplining.
• Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
• Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.