Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
The Account Executive is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with our Distributor(s)" and driving growth for GEHC. The Account Executive is responsible for proactively developing and executing a One GE Healthcare sales strategy that capitalizes on the strength of GE Healthcare's products, services, and solutions. The Account Executive is expected to lead and secure large, strategic, cross-P&L customer purchases.
- Act as the GEHC primary customer point of contact at assigned Distributors
- Establish and maintains relationship with assigned Distributors
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare team encompassing total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare business at assigned Distributors
- Uncover and document customers' key initiatives and priorities through interactions at appropriate levels of the customer
- Lead the development of an account sales strategy that translates these initiatives and priorities into opportunities for GE Healthcare solutions, products, and services
- Lead key operating mechanisms for the GE Healthcare team to ensure execution of the sales strategy
- Lead key operating mechanisms with the distributors
- Achieve sales, orders and margin targets for GEHC sales at assigned Distributors while managing costs within budget
- Develop and implement commercial strategies and programs in collaboration with Marketing and the P&Ls to drive GEHC growth at assigned Distributors
- Develop and lead the execution of a market coverage plan in conjunction with the distributors sales teams, and the various internal resources.
- Support the design and implementation of an Indirect Sales Center of Excellence
- Work closely with Finance, Risk, Legal and all other relevant functions to ensure compliance with GE objectives, policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 10+ years experience in Business Management or Sales / Marketing OR equivalent years of experience progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry
- Demonstrated experience and success in the management of indirect sales channels
- 3+ years experience closing large, complex, strategic deals
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development
- Proven rapid responsiveness with high-level management from customer and with GEHC
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing and/or interfacing with internal team members
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of highly motivated sales professionals
- Ability to effectively resolve conflicts with ITP's and field teams
- MBA knowledge or experience
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Experience working for ITP companies
- Deep knowledge of GEHC and the products and services offered
- Solid work history
About Us GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.