Job description / Role
• Be the subject matter expert for Data Loss Prevention controls, working directly with other functional and business teams to drive Information Protection initiatives
• Assess in creating policies to identify critical asset and Data
• Support in creating Rule Responses based on the department\Division\BU requirements
• Support the administration of DLP tool
• Maintenance of existing data leakage controls ,in response to changes in local law Organizational structure, or business needs .
• Identify Business needs and assist in the ongoing review of Data Leakage programs, policies, and processes.
• Provide information and guidance on the processing and classify of all personal data
• Work with Incident Response teams to identify and enhance Data Leakage controls in response to incidents.
• Utilize Symantec DLP to generate and maintain email\Web\Network monitoring policies.
• Assist in the engineering assessment of Desktop DLP and applicability of rules
• Co-ordinate Data Protection Act activities (including training) with other information governance leads e.g. Member Liaison Unit, Regional Managers, Records Management and Backup Staff etc.
• Compile and validate statistical data to be used to determine the viability of implementing specific data leakage controls in the production environment
• Develop, Implement and enforce a suitable and relevant Data Sharing Code of Practice and ensure that third parties which deals with comply with the necessary practices and agreements held.
• Assist with investigations into complaints about breaches of the act and undertake reporting/remedial action as required. Maintain a log of any incidents and remedial recommendations and actions.
• Provide comprehensive reports to the Head of Customer Support and Quality and Secretariat on the organizations compliance with the Data Protection Act and related provisions
• Interpret and provide guidance to the organization on forth coming and actual changes to relevant legislation on Privacy and the Data Protection Act
• Develop and implement a Privacy Impact Assessment tool
• Define, update and maintain the retention schedule and physical items inventory log
• Manage the organization’s Centre Information and archiving process, providing advice and guidance to users on the retention schedule, storage requirements and managing the relationship with the off-site archiving and storage provider
• Symantec DLP expert in all three components (Data Atrest, Atmotion, Attransit)
• Data Classification
• Microsoft DRM/RMS
• Enterprise level product deployments
Intermediate level Expertise\Skillset Requirement
• Network Security Knowledge
• Microsoft Exchange & Office knowledge
• Compliance and Governance
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.