Job description / Role
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP is looking for a Document Control Manager, who will lead the Document Control department and establish specific procedures through coordination with the project control department and different engineering disciplines
The key objectives of the role will be to;-
• Prepare and implement Document Control Policies and Procedures using state of the art tools
• Review Document Control procedures prepared by third parties such as consultants and contractors
• Identify and document project constraints, assumptions, business impacts, risks and scope exclusions.
Role duties will include the following;-
• Responsible for the implementation, training and execution of all document control processes and systems.
• Periodically audit all files for inclusions and missing documents.
• Carry out QA internal & external audits of third-party implementation of Document Control Policies and procedures to ensure proper documentation
• Review documents submitted to ensure that they are logged incorrectly.
• Source out information that is being required by the team
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience:-
• Bachelor Degree with minimum 15 years relevant experience
• Previous experience in Construction projects.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in processing of documents in Aconex/EGID software.
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written in English
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Document Management Specialist
Currie & Brown
|Ras Al Khaimah||1 Feb|
Document Controller/Project Secretary