Job description / Role
- Provide document control and organize a comprehensive filing system for all received and outgoing correspondence on supervision projects in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain a record of submittals from the contractor and record the date of responses to the contractor.
- Maintain a list of unanswered items of correspondence and circulate the list at regular intervals to Project Managers for reference.
- Maintain a register of operation manuals, vendor manuals and as built drawings.
- Maintain copies of all programs submitted during the project and file copies of the contractor’s drawings showing the progress of the works during the various stages of the contract.
- Maintain a register of all as built drawings submitted by the contractor and update the status of review / approval of as-built drawings.
- Record receipt of drawing revisions and distribution to the appropriate people.
- Ensure that the most current version of drawing documents is being used.
- Assist other members in the supervision team to set-up and maintain filing systems in an organized manner.
- Ensure that back-up copies of the files are made on a regular basis in accordance with the corporate policies and procedures.
- Efficient in EDMS systems.
- A bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent, PM and IT background.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Good planning, organization and presentation capability.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.
- 10+ years of experience, preferable Middle East experience.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).