Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Manage the group in the provision of document control services on various projects in accordance with:
- Worley document management systems, controls, processes and procedures; and
- any project specific or other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure appropriate management of all aspects of document control on Worley projects including documentation from Worley, its clients, suppliers and third parties.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of Worley document control systems, controls, processes and procedures.
- Lead and manage the group, motivate them and manage their performance.
- Manage the resources and competencies of the group including the recruitment and retention of personnel.
- Provide advice and obtain agreement on the appropriate document management system for the size and complexity of the projects being undertaken.
- Represent the group both within Worley and with external parties such as clients and contractors.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Worley personnel, clients and contractors.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Detailed knowledge of document management systems, processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of International Standards Organisation (ISO9001) requirements.
- Competent in using Aconex software
Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- A recognized degree, Certificate of Business Administration, or other relevant qualification or equivalent.
- Aconex experience
- sufficient years of experience in a document controller supervisory role
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.