Job description / Role
Faithful+Gould is currently looking for an experienced Document Controller to form part of our PMO Delivery team in Saudi Arabia This is a full time permanent based position in the Kingdom.
- Controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored and hard copy documentation produced by the project team and project stakeholders in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Support project team.
- Receive, catalogue and store electronic and hard copy technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
- Allocate and control the document numbering system for the project.
- Work with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project team personnel.
- Accurately update information as required.
SNC Lavalin's Faithful+Gould business is one of the world's leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients' interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include: Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting - and then developing - brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It's precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
- Minimum of 6 years Document Control/Management experience;
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multi functional projects;
- In-depth knowledge of document control systems and procedures.
- A "rounded profile", comfortable with working with diverse team members.
- Effective in building good working relationships within the project team, and with project stakeholders.
- Act as administrator for document control software such as Aconex, Procure etc..
- Other duties as requested from time to time
- Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related field;
- Professional membership preferred;
- Must be able to communicate confidently in both written and spoken English.
- Arabic translation advantageous but not essential
- High level of computer literacy, especially in Windows, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with ISO9000 quality requirements.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).