Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Document Controller to manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence for the projects.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
How will you know when you are successful in this role?
• Be a self-starter and take work ownership
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Manage site documents and follow up all site needs as required.
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration and are easily accessible when needed.
• Ensure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
In order to meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• ACONEX experience is a must.
• Minimum 03 years of experience in similar projects.
• Knowledge of MS Office and any Document Control Software.
• Good report writing skills
We are a Great Place to Work and take pride in attracting, developing and engaging the best professionals in our fields of expertise. We are problem-solvers who evolve, improve, modernise and excel. We know our solutions will shape the communities of tomorrow and help societies thrive sustainably. We embrace change and have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.