Job description / Role
Our client is an International Engineering Consultancy, with worldwide diversified activities, offering a full range of services in engineering projects. They are looking for a Document Controller to work in Riyadh.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains and manages all important documents either for a particular project or whole organization and assures accessibility and stored properly.
• Coordinate all activities related to document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring all the information is accurate and up to date.
• Prepare and generate the various document control reports as required. Typing of site documents, and follow-up of all the site needs.
• Ensure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
• Makes sure that the documents and drawings are under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability. Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Min 7 years' experience of working in an Engineering Consultancy office as document controller and should be able to handle all the documentations, including daily correspondence and project specifications and drawings.
• Knowledgeable in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
• Strong ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and techniques.
• Fluency in English/Arabic language in both verbal and written communication skills is required.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Swisslinx Middle East
Document Controller for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Document Controller/Administrator (Saudi National)