Job description / Role
• Manage and maintain all controlled company documents
• Update and control procedure documents and forms
• Create and manage document hierarchy and process systems
• Take charge of all document identification, classification, and filing
• Frequently conduct document audits confirming they are current and accurately reflect recorded evidence
• Ensure revised documents are accessible
• Check and edit incoming documents and prepare for distribution
• Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for employees
• Must have ACONEX experience
• Detail-oriented and meticulous work ethic
• Extremely organized and efficient
• Proven skill for creating and implementing controlled document processes
• Work well under pressure and have impressive stress management
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proclivity for catching errors and enacting appropriate changes
• Able to prioritize and delegate tasks
• Outstanding time-management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical ability
• Archival experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, administration or related field
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Proficient in SharePoint, ACONEX and/or other document management software and web-based tools
• Skilled user of Adobe and Microsoft Suite
• Expert data organizer
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.
Senior Document Controller
RTC-1 Employment Services
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|
Secretary & Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
Senior Document Controller - Saudi Nationality
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|