V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Job description / Role
Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective document control system. Ensuring that all documentation is accurate, up to date, and accurately distributed and followed up until the task is completed. Responsible for timely delivery of documents/submittals to the client/contractor as well as filing a copy of the document in the archive and database (hard & soft copy).
1. Making Workflows (for documents review purposes) on Aconex.
2. Distributing documents to the team for review on Aconex (drawings, RFI, RFIA, MIR, MS, DCR, etc.) and follow-up until completed and returned to the contractors.
3. Generating document status (Aconex) reports for the team as per the requirements.
4. Printing important emails and attachments for the PM’s attention
5. Making the recommendation of payments for the contractor’s monthly invoices as per PM instructions
6. Issuing letters, Site Instructions, and Minutes of Meetings
7. Follow-up with all parties for already distributed & overdue documents
8. Managing and maintaining the archive system
9. Tracking and reporting document review progress
10. Filing of important documents and drawings
11. Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information
12. Taking dictations wherever needed
13. Composing and screening confidential correspondences
14. Drafting and receiving e-mail, telephone calls/faxes & distribution.
15. Assisting in the management and administrators’ work such as weekly timecards, attendance, coordination, and reporting
16. Assisting in the making presentations, daily reports, weekly, monthly reports and printing documents
17. Order Office Supplies
18. Assisting in preparing meeting agendas and meeting minutes
19. Assisting in project tendering such as issuing EOI & invitation to bid letters, coordinating with participated bidders, issuing tender packages & related clarifications to bidders, issuing time extension letters, receiving bids, attending bid opening meetings and making meeting minutes for circulation.
Experience in Aconex
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.
GAS Arabian Services
Talent Search Group (TSG)
|Saudi Arabia||18 May|
QC & Documents Controller
Alaq Al Ezdehar Company
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|