Job description / Role
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Document Controller, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Document Controller to be Responsible for maintaining project documentation files consisting of technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, technical specifications, purchase orders and other project-required documents. Updates and maintains project document control record keeping system. Prepares transmittals and distributes data as directed. Interfaces with reproduction department for required reproduction associated with copy and distribution requirements per project procedures. Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional. Develops core job competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems.
• Perform document control services on various projects
• As required, receive, enter, transmit and file project documentation including, client, vendor and third-party documentation.
• Check all received documentation is legible and contains appropriate approvals.
• Support other team members to balance workload.
• Assist with the improvement of the project document control processes and procedures.
• Ensure all project documentation is processed, transmitted and filed in accordance with the relevant document management system, and can be retrieved in an accurate and timely manner.
• Produce and distribute status reports to the project team when required.
• Assist with the reproduction of documentation across different mediums.
• Ensure all current and relevant documentation is uploaded to the document management system or project websites as required (Microsoft SharePoint)
• Handover, closeout and archive project documentation on time and in accordance with project requirements.
• Experience in a document control role preferably in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
• Approximately 5 - 10 years.
• Preferred: A Certificate of Business Administration, other relevant qualification or equivalent.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Scheduler Document Control Specialist
Saudi Arabian Trading & Engineering Co.
|Abu Dhabi||9 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jul|