Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Document Controller to manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence for the project.
A typical week would include:
• Manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Software knowledge (Aconex, Proliance, SharePoint etc.)
• Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel)
• Communication (written and verbal)
• Good attitude & good relationship with others
• Multidisciplinary supervision projects
• Work experience
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.