Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Document Controller to manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence for the project.
• Responsible for coordinating all departments of the company in order to assure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive
• Ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date
• Copy, scan and store documents
• Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Create templates for future use
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
• Make sure that all documents have no errors in file names, submissions, etc. prior to send to some departments if requested.
• Assist in the preparation of procedure, system package for document controls.
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Well experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Native Arabic
• Fluent in English
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
|Saudi Arabia||19 Oct|
Administrative Assistant (Saudi National)
Document Controller - Saudi National (Female/Male)
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Nov|
Document Controller / Indoor Project Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services