Job description / Role
Project: A major mixed-use development project in Saudi Arabia.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking document controller to join our established and growing team in KSA.
This opportunity is for a Saudi national.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing day to day administration of the system and liaising with the EDMS to resolve problems to improve the effective running of the system.
• Ensuring the efficient delivery of project requirements.
• Ensuring the team’s adherence to the processes and procedures and providing guidance when a deviation occurs.
• Performing a comprehensive quality check on each document and associated documents, following the programme defined documents protocols.
• Performing periodic quality checks to the system registers.
• Supporting the team on routine and ad hoc project-wide assignments.
• Producing quantitative, status and analysis reports.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.