Document Controller - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Document Controller to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, who will manage all activities related to Document Control, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence for the project.?
Your new role, what's involved?
* Responsible for coordinating all departments of the company in order to assure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive
* Ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date
* Copy, scan and store documents
* Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
* Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
* File documents in physical and digital records
* Create templates for future use
* Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
* Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
* Make sure that all documents have no errors in file names, submissions, etc. prior to send to some departments if requested.
* Assist in the preparation of procedure, system package for document controls.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management or similar
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as Document Controller with an international construction firm or consultants.
* Well experience with MS Office and MS Excel
* Proficient in Aconex
* Proficient typing and editing skills
* Familiarity with project management
* Data organization skills
* Attention to detail
* KSA National
* Fluent in English & Arabic
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.