Job description / Role
- Acts as Dosimetrist.
- Participates in development and performs of Quality Control/Assurance (including acceptance tests) programs for all medical equipment's within his/her field.
- Perform Radiotherapy Treatment Planning.
- Performs any other job assigned to by the department.
- Taking part in the development performs of a comprehensive Quality Assurance/Control program for all equipments within his/her field.
- Taking part in the performance of all necessary calibration and adjustment procedures for all equipments within his/her field.
- Perform Radiotherapy Treatment Planning (both manual and computerised).
- Discuss radiotherapy plan with the In-charge Physicist and Radiation Oncologists.
- Taking part in research activities within KFMC and outside KFMC.
- Complies with the standards laid down by the Approved Local and International Accreditation Standards.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned to within his/her field.
- Assembling patient data required for dose calculations.
- Manufacturing compensators, immobilization molds and related devices and custom-made blocks.
- M.Sc. in Medical Physics with Board Certificate in Dosimetry B.Sc. in Medical Physics, Biophysics, Physics or related subjects
- MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- For Saudi Nationals: M.Sc. 0 year / B.Sc. 1 year For Non Saudis: M.Sc. 2 years / BSc. 2 years
- Ability to speak, write and read English and preferably Arabic.
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.