Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco is seeking a Drilling Foreman to join our Unconventional Resources Drilling Department (URDD). Your primary role will be to supervise field operations of land Drilling and Workover rigs, engaged in carrying programmed work on deep or otherwise critical wells.
You will be required to perform the following:
1. Perform site supervisory function at rig locations in remote area to Operations headquarters on a 24-hour per day basis, work schedule 28/28.
2. Direct all rig operations expediently, safely and according to accepted industry practices as outlined and specified in
3. Following the well Drilling or Workover program issued by the Drilling engineering Dept.
4. Co-ordinate the timely ordering of required well materials, equipment and services according to the well program.
5. Document the receipt, usage and transfer of Saudi Aramco supplied materials and equipment. Review service company field tickets for accuracy of services provided and associated charges.
6. Ensure that Saudi Aramco Blowout Prevention Standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response. Assure that rig and personnel comply with Saudi Aramco established safety standards and procedures.
7. On rigs contracted to Saudi Aramco, assures compliance with terms, conditions and equipment/personnel as specified in the Contract.
8. Provides headquarters a complete daily report of work progress as required in the Daily Morning Report.
9. Promote cost-savings ideas and awareness with the view toward operational optimization consistent with safely meeting well objectives.
10. Provide on-job training to less experienced drilling/workover personnel assigned to the rig.
1) A. Completion of ITC: English, ERW; Math, MI.B. Thirteen (13) years relevant experience in drilling and workover operations including supervisory experience generally acquired by progression on a drilling or workover rig.
2) A. B.S. degree in Engineering. B. Seven (10) years of experience working in drilling and workover operations including adequate supervisory experience on a drilling or workover rig.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.