Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
• The company driver will serve all head office requirements.
• To be responsible for transporting mail and items from one location to the other, with care and on a timely basis.
• To work out of normal working hours and weekend as and when required.
Your responsibilities will include
• Collecting and delivering of emails from the PO box and transferring to office mail room when necessary.
• Visiting sites and client offices regularly.
• Delivering of all interoffice/intercompany mail covering all retail outlets, offices and warehouses.
• Providing assistance with the sifting and distribution of mail.
• Delivering all sensitive/confidential interoffice/intercompany mail to the specified recipient and securing signed receipt in dispatch book.
• Reporting any/all incidents of misplaced/lost mail.
• Providing the necessary assistance in the tracing and tracking of mail (delivered and undelivered).
• Transferring of visitors and new employees to and from airport/hotel/offices on a regular basis.
• Complying strictly with route and schedule.
• Performing daily vehicle inspections and minor maintenance tasks.
• Reporting any/all maintenance issues.
• Keeping the assigned vehicles clean inside out.
• Ensuring that the company vehicle assigned is used exclusively for company business.
• Strictly adhering to all traffic and road safety regulations.
• Performing any other duties as and when required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include
• Previous working experience in a similar role.
• Must have 2 to 3 years of experience and familiar with roads and locations in Riyadh.
• Fluency in Arabic and English language, both written and verbal.
• Experience living and working in Saudi Arabia.
• Tenacious and self-motivated.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Immaculate attention to detail, good focus and willingness to learn.
• Good organisational skills.
• A good standard of general education.
• A valid KSA licence.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.