Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested time to time
- Follow all company policies and procedures for the RHC IVMS driving system.
- Maintain a Green IVMS performance status drivers at all times
- Maintain high standard of services to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards; and observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Kingdom.
- Ensure that the schedules are being followed and rerouting in timely manner while facing with traffic or congestion.
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays, as and when needed.
- Complete RHC HSE IVMS Driver training annually
- Report any accident immediately to Direct Supervisor, and provide complete accident report along with the following completed RHC documents to their supervisor
- Ensure that the vehicle is presentable by keeping the exterior and interior of the vehicle clean, tidy and in good working condition all times.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs.
- Keep a track of general maintenance schedule, especially vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- High school or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.