Job description / Role
Driver Damam, Riyadh Sales
- Collecting and delivering co mail on a daily basis.
- Collection of daily sales reports from 5 sales outlets on a daily basis.
- Delivering the daily sales reports to finance department at the HQ.
- Depositing cheques on a daily basis.
- Facilitating in carrying out various bank transactions and encashment of checks.
- Arranging and collecting stationery requirements and housing keeping.
- Collection of post office mail on a daily basis
- Collecting and delivering of documents between HO and Sales out lets.
- Ad hoc work in coordination between different sales departments.
- Any outdoor purchasing of office requirements.
- Assisting the sales team in items delivery during local marketing events and sponsorships.
Secondary School certificate with 2 years of relevant work experience
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.