Job description / Role
• Drupal experience including module development and extensive knowledge of the Drupal core API and hook/event system is preferred
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
• Experience with Git Subversion or other revision control system including merging branching and tagging
• Experience integrating systems using internal and third-party APIs
• An understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with ability to apply the technique to build maintainable software.
• Ability to develop secure databases and web based applications.
• Familiarity with databases and extraction translation loading (ETL).
• Knowledge of server operation maintenance and extensions and demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge to multiple platforms.
• Skill in working with content management systems Web browsers image-manipulation and databases and other Web software tools.
• Demonstrated skill and ability in the design of complex information systems through formal design techniques.
• Experience using modeling techniques as a tool for application design and development.
• Experience with web application development on the Drupal platform
• Experience working with e-commerce websites
• Professional experience in an Agile and DevOps context
• Professional experience in an international context
• Experience with PHP and related frameworks and platforms like Symfony and Drupal.
• Experience building sites and applications with Drupal, including custom theme and module development
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.