Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Colleagues and Leaders are with the exceptional service they provide to our guests - and also to one another. Be an ambassador for your hotel team as Duty Manager, where you will provide support as needed throughout all departments in support of efficient hotel operations and a memorable guest experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Oversee the smooth operation of the property and be the key contact for any guest issues or hotel emergencies
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Shift work required
- Other duties as assigned
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.