Job description / Role
- Is present in the lobby and at reception in order to meet guests on a daily basis, enhance guest satisfaction
- Handles guest comments and complaints, ensures follow up
- Develop close relationships with guests to encourage loyalty
- Ensure guests receive a warm and friendly welcome
- Develop close relationships with guests throughout their stay with the aim of gaining their loyalty
- Ensures that guests receive a warm and personal welcome from the team
- Organise the host-ables for optimum effectiveness
- Knows the behaviours patterns of regular guests and issues instructions to the different teams within the department
- Pleasant personality with a good appearance.
- Service and guest oriented
- Very good command of both written and spoken English.
- Another language in addition will be an asset.
- Strong leadership skills
- 2 years experience in FO supervisory role.
- Opera experience is a must
- Physical Ability to stand for 8 hours daily
- Ability to work on shift basis.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.