Job description / Role
* You will be responsible for evaluating the opportunity of e-commerce for Louis Vuitton in the Middle East.
* Analysis of feasibility and potential of e-commerce in the region.
* Analysis of success stories, external benchmarks and trends watch in order to detect strong and weak signals.
* Analysis of web data to study online consumer path, increase of prospect base and loyalty of existing clients.
* Conduction of research, surveys, interviews with clients and internal stakeholders.
* Propose different options (e-commerce, click and collect, distance selling) and a timeframe for implementation.
* Measure legal constraints.
* Build our website in Arabic.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.