Job description / Role
- Manage E-Commerce Fulfillment Process
- Manage 3PL Company.
- Manage Last Mile Delivery
- Monitor Customer Service KPI
- Monitor Compliance of 3PL for the agreed Service Level
- Ensure Compliance to the agreed KPI For E-Commerce Logistic Activities.
- Monitor Storage Capacity utilization and Prepare expansion solutions…
- Reporting to: Logistics Operation Manager
- Duration: One Year Contract
- Probation: 3 Months
- Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday
- University Qualifications: BSC in Commerce/Business/Logistics Or Related Field
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5-10 Years Experience in E-Commerce Logistics Business
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication and Leadership skills
- Age Range: 25-40
- Language Fluency: English-Arabic
About the Company
Saudi Airlines Catering Company was established in 1981. The 30 years that followed witnessed a drastic expansion in the organization's operations, which spanned both the local and international markets. New catering units were established in King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh (KKIA); King Fahd International Airport, Dammam (KFIA); Prince Mohammed International Airport, Madina (PMIA); and Cairo International Airport.
To leverage the organization's catering expertise, in the raising overall service standards and value delivery to the customers the organization was privatized in 2007 by Royal Decree, from His Royal Highness, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.