Job description / Role
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring, and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability, and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about building products that create an impact, experimenting with the latest technologies, and working as part of an innovative team, then we want you.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Operations Specialist to join our team. This is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to execute our Ecommerce initiatives to drive sales and deliver world-class customer experience.
• Maintenance and execution of Ecommerce activities
• Manage day to day operations of the online store, including daily order fulfillment
• Account management of all sales channel partners and vendors
• Manage workflows of new product set-up and listing (strong grammar and writing skills in both Arabic and English required)
• Management of customer service for all sales channels
• Set up initiatives to deliver engaging customer experiences that drive conversions and retention
• Gather data from various sources (site analytics, customer research, competitor research) and convert these into insights, opportunities, and road map enhancements
• Lead product forecasting to supply the site with accurate units to meet customer demand
• Manage accuracy of stock delivery on all new product launches
• Collate all information and update monthly Management reports
• Conduct ad hoc reporting on business, stock, and customer service metrics
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3 years of experience within an Ecommerce operations role
• Experience handling Ecommerce platforms, online sales, and website content management
• Excellent communication and organizational skills in addition to project management experience
• Financial acumen - ability to reconcile accounts receivables with payments received from sales partners
• Ability to manage tasks simultaneously
• Experience working on Google and web analytics
• Experience evaluating and executing SEO strategies
• Experience with drop shipping business
• Experience working as a site administrator on Magento Ecommerce websites
• Background in the electronic gaming industry a PLUS
• Knowledge of A/B Testing and Conversion Optimization
• Experience creating and managing paid digital advertising campaigns (Google Adwords and Social Media)
About the Company
We believe the Experience Matters.
We love to create simple products that people love to use through scientific usability, cognitive psychology, consumer behavior and business intelligence analytics.
Headquartered in Riyadh, UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia's first Customer and User Experience, Digital Innovation and Experience design lab. The only innovation lab in the region focusing on on scientifically proven ecommerce and digital product research, training, consulting, design and development.
It features the first Usability Lab in the Kingdom. The UXBERT Usability Lab is equipped with state of the art technologies like eye tracking research devices and industry leading usability research software to bring the Saudi ecommerce and online market and entrepreneurs a facility where they can focus on user research, evaluation and user testing of all their web and mobile applications and services across various devices and browsers.
The team consists of certified usability and user experience professionals that spend their days creating in-house UXBERT products, researching, consulting and training companies and entrepreneurs for their products.
UXBERT Labs is also a startup accelerator that provides entrepreneurs with start up capital, resources and lean UX and MVP business expertise to test, validate and present their ideas and get their startups off the ground.
IT Delivery Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Ecommerce
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||18 Nov|
Director of Product & CX - Retail
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager