Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Designs, builds, and implements web-based, multi-media development solutions which use instructional methods that best suit the content and learning needs of participants.
- Designs, builds, and implements web-based, multi-media development solutions which use instructional methods that best suit the content and learning needs of participants.
- Develops curriculum, course material, and assessment techniques that meet the defined learning objectives.
- Supports design and implementation of projects.
- Conducts and supports in-person training modules when necessary.
- Provides subject matter support to appropriate areas.
- Collaborates proactively with team members and other internal clients to design and implement the most effective development solutions.
- Provides technology support and project management in support of department initiatives.
- Helps set strategies for e-Learning initiatives.
- Promotes innovation in the use of e-Learning and Instructor Led Training (ILT) throughout the curriculum.
- Reviews teaching and learning programs to assist their potential for on-line delivery and advises on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned/enhanced using e-Learning.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined above.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under aggressive time frames.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to meet production deadlines.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and assimilate new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalency.
- Five plus years of technical courseware development and related business experience.
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.