Job description / Role
As a dynamic, driven Executive Assistant (EA), you will provide executive administrative support and production services for a team of Managing Directors and Partners taking full responsibility for the maintenance of a demanding schedule. Represent the company to all internal and external contacts in a manner consistent with the value statement. EAs actively participate in office life, are flexible and willing to help fellow team members, and collaborate across functions.
• Managing and maintaining busy outlook calendars highlighting potential conflicts, inputting travel data, conference calls, meetings etc.
• Developing working relationships with external clients and their assistants to facilitate the information flow and scheduling process
• Maintaining and developing working relationships with various support staff members to maintain information flow and scheduling process
• Organizing and scheduling client and internal meetings and events; prepare logistics/equipment arrangements
• Providing vacation cover to other Executive Assistants
• Coordinating meetings, arranging conference calls, reserving conference rooms, organizing catering
• Where appropriate preparing and circulating meeting agendas and materials, attend meetings, take and distribute meeting notes, follow up on action items
• Providing administrative support to PA events: prepare invitation mailings, manage responses, arrange catering, venues and on the ground support
• Organizing and maintaining online systems for PA
• Managing client contacts for MSFT Dynamics
• Organizing and maintaining electronic filing system
• Preparing weekly timesheets and expense reports
• Maintain highest level of internal and external confidentiality
Strong service orientation:
• Maturity and flexibility to work both independently and in cooperation with others
• High level of self-motivation and initiative
• Willingness to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on logic and common sense
Excellent organizational skills:
• Ability to anticipate alternate solutions and be prepared with contingency plans as needed in a calm and efficient manner
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy
• Follow through/ownership of tasks to completion
• Willingness to consistently check and double-check all aspects of MDP/P schedule (including travel, client meeting preparations and materials)
• Ability to multi-task and complete a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability and willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required
• Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a
• challenging, fast-paced environment
• Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
• Required a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.