Job description / Role
ECT is a nine to twelve months program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in BHGE.
ECT is open to recent university/college graduates of various disciplines including, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, and more.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Creates sales order in Oracle, as well as performing a secondary audit posted invoices, conducting statement audits and problem resolutions.
- Manages client PO's with weekly summary, PO utilization, follow-up with certifier, updating payment, Updating PD file, support finance team with info needed.
- Prepares bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
- Verifies discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues.
As a valuable member of our team, ECT participants will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments.
- Business mentorship.
- Essential skills training.
- Functional training.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders.
- BHGE Advocacy in the marketplace.
- Fresh graduate with a bachelor's degree in Finance.
- Authorized to work in the country full-time and without restriction.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent in communication and working with different teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-demanding environment.
- Self-motivated and fast learning ability.
- Keen to learn and ask questions.
- Willing to challenge current processes and suggest new ways of working.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.