Job description / Role
The Early Career Training is a 6-12 months program and it is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business. The traineeship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
- Responsible about strategic planning of jobs on yearly, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Responsible about day-to-day planning actives and shop floor priorities.
- Responsible about customer communication and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining customer requirements for reports, costing, delivery, schedules and update progress to jobs.
- Responsible about material planning and purchasing of related customer jobs.
- Responsible about data integrity in production reports and SAP system.
- Responsible about coordinating logistic activities to ship jobs to customers.
- Responsible about PO for customer and ensure maintaining all needed information for billing.
- Responsible about accepting and planning new demand in system and creating job folders for operation team.
- Responsible about preparing execution plan for shop team and follow up progress on jobs in shop floor on daily basis.
- Attending production meetings / calls to update and manage priorities
- Responsible about incoming inspection priority to be aligned with customer expectation.
- Responsible about maintaining overdue jobs to customer.
- Responsible about consolidated shipment planning for customers.
- Work closely with optimization team and ensure implementation of planning activities and communication with progress update.
- Develop best planning practices in accordance with customer CTQs and implement continuous improvement projects in planning.
- Drive execution of plans and responsible about On-time Delivery for Combustion jobs."
- Fresh graduates
- BS Engineering - Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical or related engineering back ground preferred (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Active listener with good communication skills in English.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive with high level of integrity.
- Strives to achieve Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments on as needed basis.
- Demonstrated EHS and Quality focus.
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Adaptable and open to change
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.