Job description / Role
• To manage developing Enterprise Content Management system (ECM)/OpenText as per business requirements and manage taxonomy
• Developing, configuring and customizing ECM features as specified in the technical design specification for all/some of the following services/components:
• Document Management (e.g. Library Services, Document Capture, Document Classification, Metadata input, Version Control, Role based Access, Document Archiving, Digital Rights Management, Document annotations, Content Renditions, Template management and Alerts/Notification)
• Records Management (Records identifications, Records Classification, Records retentions, Records dispositions, Record Schedule Maintenance)
• Knowledge Management (Learning Management and Communities of Practice)
• Email Management (Email Classification, Record Declaration, Email Archival and Email Tracking)
• Form Management (Form Development and Management, eSignature, Form Print Output, Form Field Data Population and User Interactive Forms)
• Digital Asset Management (Digital Asset Annotation, Cataloging, Storage and retrieval and Distribution)
• Report Management (Report Template Development, Report Template Management, Composition, Distribution, Storage, Analytics and Report Renditions)
• Search (Basic Search, Advanced Search, Federated Search and Enterprise Search)
• Classification Management (Classification Management , Controlled Vocabulary Management, Taxonomy Management and Metadata Management)
• Index (Metadata Indexing, Full Text Indexing)
• Audit (Event Capturing, Audit Trails and Audit Report)
• Process Management (Document Routing, Basic & advanced Content Centric workflows, Process Centric workflows and process modeling and analytics)
• Collaboration (Document sharing, Team collaboration tool, Synchronous Communications and Asynchronous Communications)
• Work on the ECM presentation services such as Integrated Content, Editors, Scanning / Imaging Tools, Mobile browsers, Portals, web applications, Email, Fax and File System Access)
• Work closely with the developers on implementing ECM functionality as specified in the system architecture and design documents developed in the requirements & design phases
• Making sure that OpenText Technical People that developed the features and components are according to the design specification
• Support the vendor in content migration process for transitioning legacy content into the ECM system
• Lead development thread related to implementation of enterprise taxonomy (customize taxonomy), faceted classifications, and metadata model
• Develop application screen prototypes, layouts and visual components for ECM application user interface
• Bachelor or preferably Master degree in computer science, information systems or a strongly related field.
• Strong personnel management skills
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong communication skills in both Arabic and English.
• Long reputable experience in Enterprise Content Management system development life cycles.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Solid understanding of key ECM concepts, data model definition process
• Ability to read and comprehend technical design specifications
• Strong understanding of enterprise taxonomy (Taxonomy), requirement gathering process and searching capabilities; Strong experience of implementing enterprise taxonomy in the ECM environment and Strong experience implementing faceted classifications and metadata models
• Strong knowledge of the current document management systems contents (e.g. OASYS and document storage media like shared folders) and key content types for migration purposes
• Good understanding of enterprise search as it relates to retrieval of classified data
• Experience in Enterprise Content Management concepts, architecture, and functionalities
• Strong experience in developing graphic user interfaces and overall system usability
• Solid understanding of key ECM concepts, data models and various content types
• Strong knowledge of technical environment and legacy systems
• Strong OpenText Extended ECM development experience or any ECM products leader in the market
• Ability to develop system components & features based on the technical design specification
• Strong ability to convert functional design specification into application UI prototypes
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.