Job description / Role
Ecommerce Executive / eMerchandiser - Jeddah
Our client is a highly successful eCommerce business, has enjoyed consistent and organic growth in a growing market sector in the MENA region. The business now looking to further strengthen the team with an experience Ecommerce Executive / eMerchandiser to be based in Jeddah – Saudi Arabia.
• Making it easy and intuitive to locate the desired product/categories. Monitor internal searches, creating redirects to optimise the customer journey. Identifying opportunities such as search terms that do not return results.
• Increase visibility of products in demand and analyse and changes especially through different seasons.
• Product level merchandising - key selling points, up-selling, cross selling and USP’s
• Setting up the appropriate and relevant filtering components narrowing customers search journey based on relevance.
• Responsible for the visual merchandising of the full customer journey ensuring product presentation is both commercially, visually strong and on brand.
• Using data analytics to make the website relevant to the period or season.
• Encourage visual merchandising through sales channel such as a+ enhanced brand content on Amazon/Souq and other online market places.
• Liaise with manager on analysis of the performance of products and categories, making recommendations and implementing changes.
• Scheduling and monitoring of any promotional activity.
• Ensuring product is live on site with all key components as fast as possible and working with Buying and Marketing to launch new products and brands to the site.
• Developing strategies for clearance or excess stock.
• Produce weekly and monthly reports for Account Manager.
The Successful eMerchandiser will:
Have a background in ecommerce - ideally FMCG/RETAIL/F&B.
Have great attention to detail and ability to manage large amounts of data at any one time, as they would be managing multiple sites across multiple countries.
Working with the digital marketing/ecommerce/merchandising teams, assisting all data management from sourcing data, data inputting and supplementing it with additional information and images from brands
This role offers the first step of a solid career path, clear development and progression and the opportunity to be part of a diverse and evolving business.
Skills & Experience Required
• Have worked in an online / e-commerce data team preferably
• Good understanding of e-commerce, especially the importance of good product data
• High level of skill in Excel
• Confidence and ability to deal credibly and professionally with premium external brands.
What are we looking for?
• University Degree in a business-related discipline
• 1-2 years’ experience working in an eCommerce and digital environment
• Pref. An Arabic speaker.
• Prior and demonstrable experience at a large organization, retailer or agency with exposure to teamwork, systems, data, insights and learnings
• Ability to benchmark market best practices in search, placement, content & merchandising
Our client is looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude, who has the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in an upcoming exciting market!
Candidates willing to relocate from Arabic speaking countries to SAUDI ARABIA are welcome to apply.
Excellent Salary plus benefits.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Manama Packaging Industry
Sales Executive - Agriculture
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Business Operations Manager - Saudi National - Tech Start Up