Job description / Role
Ecommerce Luxury Buyer - Jeddah, KSA
We are a UAE based recruitment company, currently seeking an Ecommerce Luxury Buyer for one of our clients in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
• The “Ecommerce Buyer” is responsible for selecting and merchandising brands and products that will be sold on the company's online platform and Stores.
• She/he will have a strong network within the luxury brand industry including luxury beauty & fragrances as well as a good familiarity with the eCommerce and buying world.
• The role will lead product buying activity, explore new revenue opportunities and lead and develop a buying team.
• The Buyer will be responsible for addressing and managing e-commerce / retail challenges and opportunities to support and execute strategic initiatives to achieve sales targets.
• Developing and management of a team of buyers, supporting development goals, individual objectives and cross functional working between teams.
• Nationality: Saudi
• Gender: Female
• Work experience as an Ecommerce Buyer in luxury sector in fragrances, fashion and beauty.
• Experience in promotional management.
• Able to implement/executive strategic initiatives.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.