Job description / Role
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, and are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum.
• Researches local and regional economic issues, and provides consultation regarding the development of dynamic regional and local economies, as well as urban and rural regeneration
• Proposes solutions to issues such as labor markets, education and skills, deprivation and social inclusion, inward investment and business development
• Draft and prepare reports based on project outcomes
SAR 35,000 to 37,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Medical Insurance
• You will have strong academic record, reflecting strong technical skills and high quality/standards of work; working on a wide range of projects and tasks
• Works under direction of more experienced economists and has experience in construction economics.
• Degree in Economics or equivalent required
• Minimum 15 years experience preferred in Economics in the field of construction or property or engineering
• Experience in Consultancy background will be an added advantage
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering