Job description / Role
• Implementation plans for editorial work and cover events magazine
• Editorial material checks
• Preparation of words for officials and committees
• Carry out interviews.
• Preparation of permits and special information dialogues with President and members
• Video and audio materials and converted as press materials
• Set up information Infographic.
• Revision of speeches from both officials of the Board of directors or the secretariat activities both inside and outside
• Press reports and surveys the field information
• Preparation and writing scripts for movies
• Contribute to the preparation of social media content
• Follow up and monitor the media publishing
• Do bye functions assigned to him by the direct Manager incompatible with the policy
• University Qualifications: Bachelor / Diploma in Arts or any relevant discipline
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 Years of Experience in Editorial work on Magazines, Graphic contents, Audios and Videos.
• Specialist knowledge: Media / Publishing / Social
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: Saudi
• Language Fluency: English & Arabic
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.