Job description / Role
As part of the digital initiative, the bank is implementing the Refinitiv ET (Electronic Trading) platform. We are looking for support and dev profiles
• Provide L1 support of ET & Adapters (Pre-deal and TrAPI)
• Raise and follow up ET related cases with Refinitiv central teams, Engineers & ET SMEs
• Train and guide business/IT users whenever required on ET functions/Processes
• Support client technology on executing planned or adhoc DR activities
• Participate and support in testing new ET releases on UAT
• Support client production team in drafting rollout plans
• Monitor global changes that may impact SABB PROD & UAT env
• Coordinate frequent PROD-UAT data refresh
USD 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 5+ years experience on ET Refinitiv or similar tools (ION MarketView.)
• Experience in eFX or Broadway OTC
• SME Refinitiv ET
• Strong knowledge of ET Configurations.
• Strong knowledge of ET TrAPI.
About the Company
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company that drives digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration.