Job description / Role
• Establish and manage the EHS and quality of work on sites according to quality standards and customer specification in a safe manner, on time and in line with procedures and site SOP.
• Monitor and control the EHS and quality of work on sites according to QEHS standards and customer requirements.
• Worker know QEHS Policy and aware of 10 EHS absolute Rules
• Worker knows Golden TL Policy and incentive standard.
• Workers are using PPE according to standard and without any violation.
• Check safety passport and 3rd party certification for workers.
• Check subcontractor team performed EHS Self check prior to departure from accommodation
• Check OBD installed on online?
• Emphasize and guide using PPE/FPE to protect themselves and follow safe driving requirements all the times and let workers understand why need to use and follow FPE/PPE and safe driving.
• Check Quality standard as per QC Plan
• Check if any Quality issues on site.
• Check Installation/Construction according to design.
• Check Quality of tools and their calibration certificates
• Ensure if the design drawings are available on site with subcon team.
• Ensure if the subcon conduct Self Quality check on site
• Subcon using ISDP/OWS on site?
• Subcon Using IT Tools (Wireless tools, MW Tools, Fixed Tools, SCM Tools for CIAG) on site.
• Supplier team did clock in, Site sign and submitted EHS task in ISDP/OWS.
• Supplier team is performing activity according to Field Quality SOP.
• Supplier team is performing activity as per network safety SOP and team knows icare number for core sites.
• Guide for EHS requirements to supplier team on site.
• Guide to perform tasks on IT Tools.
• Guide how to use and how to check PPE health condition on site.
• Ask Frequent question for workers get award/penalty based on QEHS evaluation by their supplier.
• Ask supplier leadership including GM, Managers, and Directors visit this team on sites and emphasize on QEHS or not. QEHS Manager and leadership make QEHS Propaganda or not.
• Ask Supplier QEHS Manager conduct frequent trainings for workers?
• Perform on site Coaching for all field teams.
• Choose worst field team in each and improve them to golden team.
• Publish Golden Team case each Month.
• During Audit Find opportunities for improvement included but not limited to QEHS, Site SOP, Materials, Team efficiency and IT Tools.
• Lead All field QC in Region and perform coaching for all QC in region.
• Every Quarter improve Skill level of minimum 1 QC engineer in the region and share case.
• Improve field teams FTR up to minimum 95%.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
HSE Engineer Chemical Background - Saudi Nationality
|Saudi Arabia||24 Mar|
SSHE Assistant Manager
HSE Manager / Director - Contractor
Health and Safety Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|