Job description / Role
Faithful+Gould is looking for an Estimating Engineer specializing in EC&I, with experience in handling technology projects, such as the fourth industrial revolution or artificial intelligence.
- Primary role is to provide overall estimating technical expertise and coordinates activities.
- Also, provide/review different type of estimates and resolution of complex estimating problems.
- He should have a minimum of 9 years of experience in estimating Electrical, Instrumentation & Communication (EI&C) activities, including at least 3 years focused on projects in the field of Information Technology, Operational Technology, and Fourth Industrial Revolution. Or
- He should be certified by Institute of Building, Institute of Quantity Surveying, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, HNC, HND.
- He will need a minimum of 12 years of experience in estimating EI&C activities, including at least 6 years concentrated towards construction practices, materials and equipment."
- Bachelor degree in one of the following majors Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, & Information Technology.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 working days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
About the Company
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.