Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering job is to install and maintain electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in factories.
- It is semi-automatic plant and runs of various sensors and instrumentation hence instrument and electrical knowhow full time engineer is required to manage the practical issues and manage the same in troubleshooting the same.
- Shall deal with calibration of various instruments.
- Prior to installation of electrical wiring, electrical and instrumentation knowhow person is required to cross check the installation done is right or not.
- Shall know that all the safety features related to electrical are covered or not.
- Required to understand all electrical technical details from drawing till practical execution and commissioning as part of company itself hence he can manage all related issues.
- Shall know all alarms and trips coming across the system and capable of handling and re-setting back to normal process.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
- Communications and Working Relationships
- Interfaces with his supervisor-Maintenance, Facility & Control Room/ Engineers/ Production Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years' experience.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Electrical Production Engineer
Electrical QC Engineer II
Electrical Technical Engineer (Infrastructure)
Electrical Sales Engineer
Datacenter Electrical Engineer
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)