Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detailed review of layout and application of equipment, wiring and schematic development, component selection, and verification of applicable codes and standards.
- Reviews and response to the Contractors Method Statements, Material Submission, commissioning plan and Technical Queries.
- Verification of complete and accurate order entry information has been received from sales on incoming switchboard orders.
- Responsible for communicating to and following up through appropriate channels on any discrepancies and facilitating efficient downstream order processing.
- Preparing Manufacturing Information (MI) for switchboard configurations, utilizing AutoCAD, and customer's proprietary tools.
- Providing inputs to the design and development team for design improvements
- Interface with customers, channel partners, Field-Sales, and other participants through participation in plant visits, training support and customer events
- Scheduling of orders for production as per expected ship date using Microsoft Excel and/or client-specific tools
- Track and verify information for order release and processing
- Handle change requests and process changes with minimum impact on the order schedule
SAR 13,500 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Master degree in an engineering field will add advantage
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Experience in Electrical Design, Switchgear Design and Schematic Design
- Experience in Street Lighting Design (Conventional & Solar System)
- Good awareness of Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent in Presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English language
- 10 years of Electrical Design engineering and installation experience post-graduation
- Previous experience with ARAMCO will add advantages
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A&P Group of Companies
Electrical Design Engineer - Metro/Buildings
|Al Ain||30 Jan|
Project Engineer (Electrical) - Landscaping Contractor
BAC Middle East