Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading Consultancy firm, They are licensed by the Saudi Council of Engineers to provide all consultancy services as a full-Saudi-owned private engineering office; and as they expand, they are becoming known both locally and regionally.
They are looking for an Electrical design engineer who's background is in the Engineering Consultancy industry.
Electrical Design Engineer basic description:
Electrical design engineers develop new electrical systems for various applications. They research systems ideas and draw up plans for these systems, usually using a computer program. They are responsible for developing system specifications and layouts.
- Managing Electricals of constructions sites.
- Overseeing Electrical works
- Undertake site Surveys
- Manage contractors on site
- Provide technical support to SPM
- Design Electrical services for power and ELV systems
- Review of Electrical Services for power and ELV systems
- Must be a designer (not review/ site experience)
- Must have a degree in electrical Engineering
- Must have 7-10 years of experience
- Must be based in Saudi Arabia
- Must be working in a Consultancy firm
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering