Job description / Role
Design, supervise, manage & develop all electrical works including low voltage & low current systems for residential & commercial projects
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare, study and review technical drawings, specs of electrical systems and BOQ.
• Develop budgets, estimating labour, material and electrical works costs.
• Manage and supervise all electrical works for any project.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer and building requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Active participation in the relevant operational and executive meetings is expected
• Undertaking other tasks as assigned by Projects manager.
• Fulfills different assignments and delegations from Senior Management related to his Job scope.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Undergoes regular performance appraisal and evaluation
• Making sure that the quality of the electrical systems is designed and specified for implementation are matching exactly the technical design (RFP and BOQ).
• Eliminate and contain/Quarantine all electrical issues at the design stage before they get to the installation phase.
• Align the works of the electrical suppliers and sub-contractors/workers to the set plan and standards.
• Verify, test and approve material lists, type and quality of works before final installation.
• Align execution of certain project junctions with other works such as but not limited to Mechanical, Civil, Services…etc.
SAR 11,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 4 - 6 years in the Construction industry with Residential and Commercial Projects experience
• Should have a transferable IQAMA
• Can join in less than 60 days
• Bachelor's degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
• SAR 11,000 - 13,000 plus medical insurance, annual ticket, and annual leave
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Engineer - Supervision
Inspector Electrical (Buildings)
Electrical Engineer - Desalination Plant Construction
|Saudi Arabia||24 Feb|
Electrical QC Engineer II