Job description / Role
Electrical Engineer Opportunity – Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
• Functions as a technical expert in performing analysis in specialized area.
• Reviews problem areas, recommends solutions, alternatives and improvements.
• Conducts reviews on technical provisions of work and prepares special technical reports.
• Interfaces with other stakeholders
• Monitors technical activities for the department making recommendations when needed to the Project.
• Prepares Requests for Proposal (RFP) documents with design concepts.
• Reviews A/E contractor design drawings, specifications, and calculations submittals and coordinates with the work of other disciplines.
• Reviews vendor and shop drawings, and construction materials and/or equipment submittals.
• Prepares interface layouts and conflicts solutions.
• Prepares technical correspondence, reports, and studies.
• Prepare SOW for design RFPs & Task Order
USD 10,000 to 13,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits typical with working for a major American firm overseas.
• Nationality American
• Aged not over 55 (due to Visa restrictions)
• A Degree in Electrical Engineering from western recognized university or college
• 10 years post-graduate professional experience.
• US registration as a Professional Engineer certificate (PE) is required.
• The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
• Must have sound overall experience in designing systems for commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities.
• Must be capable to check designs done by A/Es for medium voltage (13.8kV) and low voltage power, indoor lighting, outdoor and road lighting, grounding, communication, and fire alarm systems.
• Perform engineering analysis of design package submitted by A/Es, including Calculations, power system studies, Drawings, MTO, Vendor Material Specifications, and other deliverables like Construction/Shop drawings.
• Capable of making load estimate and calculations for demand load, cable, breaker sizing and illumination level.
• Used software to perform power system studies on low voltage and medium voltage systems.
• Underground and exposed conduit and cable tray runs.
• Fire protection and communication systems one line diagrams and physical layout of equipment and devices.
• Medium voltage (13.8kV) power distribution one-line diagram and equipment layout of major equipment.
• Medium voltage power distribution layout with cables in duct banks and direct buried and corresponding ampacity calculations.
• Capable of Inter-Organizational Coordination group develop Master plans for MV distribution networks, as input to New Urbanization development projects undertaken by Municipal and City development.
• Must be knowledgeable with the National Electrical Code, IEEE, ANSI and IEC Standards.
• Thorough working knowledge of Building Service System – LV Distribution, Lighting, Power, FPA Alarms, Communication, Building Management System etc.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Senior HV Electrical Engineer
CSG Global Talent
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants