Job description / Role
• Evaluate all equipment and materials used in the project and give an estimated budget for costs.
• Supervising the work performed according to the agreed plans.
• Retest all completed electrical installations and works and ensure that they are working as required.
• Sending reports to the executive supervisors of the completed works and the amendments, if any.
• Delivering the required works at the specified times.
• Responsibility for following up on maintenance procedures later.
• Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Electrical Engineering.
• Make decisions based on facts.
• Working in a team.
• The strength of observation.
• Good handling of computer programs, design and drawing programs.
• Driving skills.
• Communication and communication skills with others and communicating information in an easy and clear manner.
• Good handling of work problems and good management.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Electrical Project Coordinator
Site Engineer - Electrical Substation Field of 132 & 220 Kv Level
Manpower Middle East
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)
Electrical Engineer / Technician - Indian or Arab National
A Leading Group In UAE