Job description / Role
• Provides electrical engineering recommendations and technical support on electrical engineering reviews, strategic plans, and projects
• Assists with allocation, budgeting, resource planning, and scheduling
• Manages unit and development cost estimations and helps determine affordable and reliable material sources
• Ensures on-time product development by collaborating with other leaders to estimate reasonable and precise schedules and solve problems quickly
• Streamlines production while meeting compliance and safety guidelines
• Creates production, quality validation, and evaluation requirements and tests and troubleshoots production dilemmas
• Establishes technical standards in reviews, documentations, and designs
• Manages engineering teams and other electrical engineering staff members
• Minimum 10 years of experience as the lead engineer for corporate commercial projects
• Professional Engineer license
• Previous electrical engineering management experience
• LEED accreditation preferred
• General knowledge of CADD and BIM (Revit)
• Experience with SKM Powertools for electrical studies, fault calculations, one-line diagrams, and panel schedules
• Extensive knowledge of state and national codes and their applications
• Editing expertise of master electrical specifications
• Experience in Electronic Testing Design, Electronic Production Technologies, Electronic Systems, Technical Management, Developing Budgets, Management Proficiency, Electronics Troubleshooting, Basic Safety, Quality Focus, Process Improvement, Leadership
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||30 Aug|
Electrical Engineer (Consultancy Background)
Big Fish Recruitment