Job description / Role
• The role will be working along side the Design Manager and handles all the municipal drawings, submission, and approval process.
• Plan, design and inspect construction work of various civil projects.
• Oversee design and construction aspects of assigned civil projects.
• Involve in groundwork and review of A&E and statement of work (SOW).
• Interact with civil engineers/architects for different projects.
• Execute the work as field engineer consultant.
• Collaborate with senior consultants to execute risk analysis studies.
• Execute risk management processes and construction frameworks.
• Handle and manage asset management services.
• Provide risk- based technical assessments.
• Define maintenance risk master plans.
• Provide civil engineering related technical assistance and training guidance.
SAR 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering and or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience as electrical engineer and has building projects.
• Must be coming from consultancy and/or contracting companies.
• Must be based in Saudi Arabia.
• Open to any nationality
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.