Job description / Role
Local candidates with Transferable Iqama
We are urgently looking for GIS Switchgear , GAS Insulated Switchgear Installation Engineer
- Responsible for the installation work entrusted to him being carried out in perfect technical order
- He carries out installation and maintenance work independently
- He is responsible for ensuring compliance with the installation requirements and Instructions & ensures that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed; specifically,he abides by the guidelines for work on live system components.
- Shall be responsible to red-mark drawings/documents with any changes or modification that became necessary during the installation.
- Candidates must have site installation hands on experience in GIS Switchgear Equipment.
- Must have HV GIS experience.
- Permit Receiver Approval from SEC/NGSA
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.